This weekend, New York City will play host to The Cannabis Auction Exchange, where hemp farmers will sell massive quantities of CBD products.
Read the full article at: hightimes.com
- Recreational Marijuana Becomes Legal in Illinois on Jan. 1. Here’s How Communities Across the State Are Dealing With the New Law. —
- Missouri Has More Medical Marijuana Patients Than Expected
- Another German court halts sale of CBD as food without ‘novel’ authorization
- Pipe dream: The African cannabis empire that never was
- A global history of cannabis edibles
- How might terpenes contribute to the ‘entourage effect’ of cannabis?
- The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work?
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
- Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself