- Packaging may vary – new look with the same trusted quality
- Gold Standard 100% Whey – 24g of protein per serving to help build and maintain muscle when taken over time with regular resistance training
- 5.5g of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAA and 11g of naturally occurring essential amino acids (EAAs) per serving to support muscle recovery
- Anytime formula – great before or after exercise, between meals, with a meal, or any time of day when you need extra protein
- The world's best-selling whey protein powder
- Banned substance tested and the highest quality control measures so you feel comfortable and confident consuming the product
|Flavor||Double Rich Chocolate|
|Servings per Container||149|
|Item Weight||160 Ounces|
ON Gold Standard 100% Whey helps you unlock your potential and get more from your workouts. Whey protein isolate is the primary ingredient, with excess carbs and fat ‘isolated’ out for a total of 24 grams of protein, 5.5g of naturally occurring branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), and 11g of naturally occurring naturally occurring essential amino acids (EAAs) per serving. With a wide range of tempting flavors to choose from, Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Yes
- Product Dimensions : 4.72 x 11.81 x 17.87 inches; 10 Pounds
- Item model number : 1068902
- Department : unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 16, 2003
- Manufacturer : Optimum Nutrition
- ASIN : B000GIQT2O
Allergen Information: This product contains whey derived from dairy and lecithin (to improve mixability) derived from soybeans. Keep out of reach of children.This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Peptides), Cocoa (Processed with Alkali), Lecithin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Acesulfame Potassium, Lactase.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. For the best results, consume your daily protein allotment over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.Spoon Stirred: 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized. That means if you forgot your shaker cup or don't have time to get out the blender, you can just add one rounded scoop to a glass filled with 6-8 oz of water, nonfat milk or your …
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.