WindyNation VertaMax Power Inverters provide household power on the go! VertaMax Inverters convert battery power to 120 VAC household power, allowing you to power up office equipment and household appliances from your vehicle or any 12 volt battery. This unit is ideal for appliances such as microwave ovens, coffeemakers, laptops, TV sets, video games, CD players, DVD players, cellular phone chargers and much more!
- Includes everything you need! 1500W (3000W surge) modified sine wave inverter + 3 foot 2 gauge battery cables with cable lugs + remote on/off switch (cord is ~17 feet) + 150 amp ANL fuse + fuse holder. Includes everything you need to complete the installation!
- The VertaMax 1500 has 3 grounded AC outlets (115 AC for USA household devices). Each outlet has its own circuit breaker (red switch below each AC outlet). P
- 1 year warranty. Reliable design with thermal shutdown, reverse polarity protection via internal fuses, short circuit protection, over-voltage protection, low voltage shutdown, and low/high voltage alarm.
- LED Display shows DC battery voltage and Watts (AC power consumption). Monitor power usage.
- Typical examples of appliances that can be powered by this inverter: computers, televisions, video game consoles, cell phone chargers, microwaves, air conditioners, and the list goes on.
J-Tech Digital ® proudly introduces this latest generation SPDIF/ TOSLINK Digital Optical Audio 1x3 Splitter: 1 Input 3 outputs.
Support 5.1 channels output up 15 ft.
· One ways of optical fiber signal input splitter to three sets of SPDIF/TosLink signal receiving device.
· Audio format support : Support Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus; Support PCM Stereo 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz; plug & play
· Support signal retiming
· Used optical fiber cable loss less the 0.2Db/m, Output distance is up to 130 ft.
· Over-voltage protection can prevent the damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapter to the machine
· No loss of qualityPrice: $21.98
- One ways of optical fiber signal input splitter to three sets of SPDIF/TosLink signal receiving device.
- Support 5.1 channels output up 15 ft.
- Support Dolby Digital & DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus; Support PCM Stereo 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz; plug & play
- Over-voltage protection can prevent the damage caused by connecting unmatched power adapter to the machine
- Free lifetime technical support from the manufacture and free 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty from J-Tech Digital.