PCM5102 independent decoding, using the I2S protocol transmission, sounds better than the Bluetooth player without decoding output, more details, and bigger dynamic. Distortion degree: THD+N: <0.006%;
Nikon FW audio capacitor, Panasonic FC high speed filter, German Red WIMA, double active independent crystal oscillator, Foxconn headphone socket, etc
Size: W*D*H 69mm/2.72in* 72mm/2.83in* 21mm/0.83in(not include the antenna)
Outputs: AUX stereo
Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHZ(+/-0.5dB)
THD+N: (1 KHz FS 96 kS/s)<0.006%;
SNR(DC to 20KHz) :>100dB
Supported Bluetooth profiles: aptX(BT 4.2), aptX-HD(BT5.0)
D/A converter: ES9023(BT4.2) / PCM5102(BT5.0)
Power requirement: 5V, 1A or more
Headphone impedance: 10 ohms to 64ohms
Headphone amplifier: AD823
Operation range: up to 115ft (35m) typical
For additional specifications, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: The power adapter is not included in the package.
- CSR8675 Bluetooth 5.0 chip support High fidelity aptX and aptX-HD low latency, high gain antenna for long range streaming up to 115 ft(35m);
- Audiophile grade 32-bit/384KHz PCM5102 DAC upsampled playback, independent decoding, using the I2S protocol transmission for superior sound quality;
- Built-in AD823 amplifier chip, can drive 10-64ohm headphones, 3.5mm AUX output can connect to active speakers, amplifiers;
- Easy setup, Plug-n-play, no software is needed, connects in seconds, streams audio from any Bluetooth-enabled media player;
- Mini simple compact design with high quality components, DC5V input, can be connected to computer or cellphone power adapter, include 18-month manufacturer's warranty.