10x52 High Power Magnification
- The 10X high power magnification provides the best views for 130m/8000m.
-Perfect for outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, driving, watching wildlife and scenery.
Easy Control Focus Wheel & Adjustable eyepiece
-You just need to rotate the focus wheel on the top to focus.
- Pull open soft eyepiece to adjust focus length.
-Adjustable eyecup twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
Green Film Objective Lens
-Clear and bright image with the 52mm FMC green film objective lens （has 45% more area to let light in than monoculars with 42mm objective lens）.
-FMC broadband multi-layer plating BAK4 prism allows more light transmission and brightness,high light transmittance reaches up to 99.5%（Higher Light transmittance than BK7 prism).
Anti-slip Cell Phone Bracket &Standard Tripod Included
-You can use it to connect your cell phone to take pictures and video, equivalent to having a telephoto lens.
- On the base of the monocular there is a tripod mount threads that fits all standard tripods.Standard tripod resists shake and enables hands free viewing.
-Fog and rain proof， prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the monocular.
Objective lens diameter: 52mm
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Focus System: Center
Eye cup: Twist-up
★ Package include:
1 x Monocular
1 x Hand Strap
1 x Smartphone Capturer
1 x Carrying Case
1 x Eyepiece and Lens Protection Covers
1 x Stainless Steel Tripod
★ Pevrosd offers a 30 days money back & 12-month warranty.
The adjustable phone adapter supports less than 5.5 inches mobile phone.
- 【High Power Field】: See things 10X closer and Get Clearer and Brighter range of view with 52mm lens.It even can get a 217 feet wide field of view at 875 yards far away.
- 【Wide-angle and HD view】: Multi-Coated optics lenses made of BAK-4 prisms with XMC Technology,the lenses can 99.5% reflect the light and restore the original color of objects to keep a good image.
- 【Easy Dual Focusing】: Dual focus capability,large focus adjustment knob make the operation more easy and micro adjustment wheel can make the observation clearer in the distance you want. Ideal for camping, fishing, hiking, golf, scope, sporting events, concerts, bird watching and travelling etc.
- 【Waterproof & Slip-on design】: Waterproof,dust-proof and shockproof degin, perfect for any weather or climate. And the rubber armor with stripes makes it comfortable for use and keeps it from slipping out from your hand.
- 【Durable Tripod and Mounting Adapter】 : Anti-slip adapter can hold phone precisely and firmly over the eyepiece for photograph and video. Standard tripod resists shake and enables hands free viewing. Compatible with iphone, Samsung , LG and almost all other smartphones on the market.
Scarlett 2i2 is the best selling USB audio interface in the world, and for good reason. It focuses on just three things; achieving the best sound, the fastest speed and the easiest experience. Our latest generation continues to improve in all three areas. It is compact yet versatile, with two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, super-low latency* and the same class-leading sound quality and digital conversion as the rest of the latest Scarlett range. Take it anywhere, connect by a single USB cable to a computer, plug two mics or instruments straight in, and easily record studio quality audio. Focusrite is the perfect partner for Pro Tools. To celebrate this Scarlett 2i2 now comes with an exclusive version of Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, as well as Ableton Live Lite. It is compatible with all major DAWs, on Mac and PC. MIDI IO is not a feature of Scarlett 2i2; check out Scarlett 2i4 for all of the same features of the Scarlett 2i2 with the addition of MIDI I/O and increased control over audio levels.
- Four analog inputs: two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed to handle seriously hot guitar pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit. Frequency response-20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 0.1dB
- Super-low roundtrip latency was measured at 2.74ms, working at 96kHz with a 32 samples buffer on Logic Pro X, running on a Mac Pro and OS 10.11
- 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphones output with gain control
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite's Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, and monthly Focusrite Plug-In Collective offers, all available via download.Supported Sample Rates : 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz
- Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument via download upon purchase and registration; 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects