Innovative 5-in-1 Design
Our best selling multifunctional folding magnifier comes with a 3.4" X 2" rectangular lens that can be utilized in FIVE different ways.
- Handheld - hold in one hand
- Hands Free - two unique ways to stand upright on a desk or table
- Lanyard - attach to your neck
- Diagonal - view things at an angle
The Perfect Lens For Any Task
The 2.5X magnifying lens is ideal for reading and inspection. It is perfect for viewing coins & stamps, electronic repair, and examining extremely small texts, images, and objects.
Illuminate While You Magnify
30% brighter and 60% less energy than incandescent bulbs. Our magnifier is equipped with two energy-efficient LED lights that will brighten any text or image, and provide you with a sharp distortion-free view. The lights run on three AG10 button batteries (included); a new set of batteries can last for days.
When unfolded, it fits in purse, jean or shirt pockets. Comes with a soft velvet carrying pouch for easy storage and extra protection.
3.4" X 2" magnifying lens: 2.5X power
Lens focal length: 3.5"
5 Functional Modes
2 built-in LED Lights
Velvet Storage Pouch
Requires three AG10 batteries (included)
✔ Backed by a 100% No-Hassle, RISK FREE Money Back Guarantee! If you are not completely satisfied with our magnifying glass, we will give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Click the Add to Cart Button at the Top of this Page to start improving your vision today!
- ✔ MULTIFUNCTIONAL - 2.5X lighted magnifying glass with stand and lanyard. Use in 5 different ways: hand held, hands free, lanyard, or diagonal
- ✔ PRECISE ILLUMINATION - 2 ultra bright LED lights evenly distributed to reduce shadows and allow for enhanced viewing (batteries included)
- ✔ HIGH CLARITY - Crystal clear magnified image with a sharp distortion-free view. Ideal for those with impaired vision and macular degeneration
- ✔ LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - Evenly distributed weight prevents tipping over, and ergonomic handle provides comfort while minimizing fatigue
- ✔ COMPACT & PORTABLE - Comes with a soft velvet travel pouch; makes reading small print easy - anytime, anywhere!
A rich source of embroidery stitches, techniques and projects from the Royal School of Needlework.
New from the world-renowned Royal School of Needlework, this beautiful book is a rich source of embroidery techniques, stitches and projects, covering eight key subjects in detail: crewelwork, bead embroidery, stumpwork, canvaswork, goldwork, whitework, blackwork and silk shading. Containing all the trusted, bestselling content from the RSN Essential Stitch Guide series, plus a new section on mounting your finished work, this fantastic book is a must-have for all embroiderers. Fully redesigned and integrated, the original eight titles have been given a new lease of life in this larger format.