Dollar General wants to make sure its consumers are mellowed out by selling CBD cosmetic products in more than 1,000 stores across Tennessee and Kentucky. They rely on low-income shoppers and African Americans specifically spend hundreds of millions of dollars in the cosmetics consumables space.
Read the full article at: www.forbes.com
- B2B Amazon-like Platform Aims to Change Payments in Cannabis Industry
- (GRNF) – Cannabis Company Gears Up For Drone Delivery
- Why Medical Cannabis Lacks Scientific History
- Massachusetts Lifts Ban On Cannabis Vaping Products •
- The State Claims Hemp Is Legal. The Brooklyn D.A. Disagrees
- MLB Will No Longer Drug Test Baseball Players for Weed
- Inside the World of Cannabis Influencer Trippy Treez
- New Medical Trials Will Determine If Weed Can Treat MS and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cannabis has gone from a criminalized drug to a multibillion-dollar global boom in just a few years. Here’s everything you need to know about the emerging legal cannabis industry.
- ‘Make It Legal Florida’: Over 65% Of Florida Voters Want Recreational Marijuana Legalized – CBS Miami