- 16 AWG sheathed double conductor Marine Wire in 50 FT roll (50' Red / 50' Black)
- Ultra Flexible Type III 26/0.0100 Stranding. Each copper strand is Tinned to withstand the harshest environment
- Exceeds SAE, ABYC, UL and Coast Guard requirements
- Insulation rated to 600 volts, 105 C dry and 75 C wet. Flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C)
- Resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation
Ultra flexible stranding resists fatigue due to vibration & flexing. Outer jacket made for easy removal & abrasion-resistance. Premium vinyl insulation stays flexible even in extreme cold & resists saltwater, battery acid, oil, gasoline & UV radiation. Exclusive insulation rated at 600V, 105 C. Standard duplex features Red & black marine grade primary conductors in white common jacket.
- Manufactured from individual copper strands and tinned to perform in the harshest marine environments.
- Ultra-flexible Type 3 stranding resists fatigue from vibration and provides added corrosion protection.
- Exceeds all UL 1426, US Coast Guard Charter boat (CFR title 46) and ABYC standards
- The premium vinyl insulation is rated at 600 volts, 105 deg C dry and 75 deg C wet, stays flexible even in extreme cold (-40 deg F/C) and resists salt water, battery acid, oil, gasoline, heat, abrasion and ultra-violet radiation.