- LEVELS WHEY PROTEIN: Each scoop of Levels Pure Chocolate Whey contains 24g Protein, 5.4g BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids), and no added sugars. Trusted by athletes, fitness enthusiasts and daily grinders everywhere, our whey is crafted for everyone’s lifestyle.
- NOTHING FAKE: Levels Whey is naturally delicious. That means no hormones, no GMOs, no added sugars, no soy, no gluten, no bleach, no fillers, and no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- SIMPLE & CLEAN: No fake chocolate flavor here. Levels Pure Chocolate Whey is made with delicious cold-pressed cacao and lightly sweetened with monk fruit extract.
- QUALITY FIRST: Quality milk tastes better, way better. That’s why grass-fed hormone-free dairy is the only dairy we use to make our whey protein concentrate. Whey concentrate is the least processed form of whey, which means it’s loaded with high-quality complete protein and essential amino acids.
- MADE IN THE USA: Levels Whey Protein is made in the U.S.A. and is undenatured to protect bioactivity and naturally occurring growth factors. Each batch is cold-process microfiltered and blended with non-gmo sunflower lecithin for that insanely easy mixing you expect.
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
|Diet Type||Paleo, Keto, Gluten Free|
|Protein Source||Soy, Whey|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 7.5 x 10.2 inches; 5 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 20, 2016
- Manufacturer : Levels Nutrition
- ASIN : B01JNUHA5A
Whey Protein Concentrate, Cocoa Powder, Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin, Sea Salt, Monk Fruit Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract.
Use a shaker bottle or blender when mixing. Add 1-2 scoops of Levels Whey to 8-14 ounces of water, milk or your favorite beverage. Shake or blend for 15-30 seconds. Take your protein to the next level and use it in your oats, ice cream or favorite baked goods.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
To report an issue with this product, click here.