The STRIKER Plus 5cv fishfinder with a bright 5” display and built-in GPS features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, Garmin CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours. The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed.
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat's speed. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5" display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
The Uniden UM380 and UM380BK full-feature fixed mount VHF marine radios are packed with the features you need. DSC position send and request keeps you connected to those around you. NOAA Emergency Weather Alert including S.A.M.E. will tell you what weather is ahead. These radios have all USA, International and Canadian marine channels. They are Class D VHF radios that are built to be rugged. The large full dot matrix display, backlit LCD and keys and LCD contrast control make it easy to use and see when you need channel names, the radio menu, DSC features and GPS data.The 25 Watt VHF radio is compact and sleek. The radios have NMEA Input/ Output and have a receiver spec: sensitivity 0.27 uV, and rejection: 70 dB.
- Orange backlit text display shows channel names, radio menu, DSC features and GPS data
- All USA, International and Canadian marine channels
- Full DSC capability including position send and request
- Compact, sleek 25 Watt VHF radio