TaoTronics - Enhance Your Life Move forward, find your passion, and enhance your life with TaoTronics. We help people discover products that address life’s needs and inspire you to enhance your life. From home goods to gym essentials and audio accessories, move life forward with products designed to match your grit and speed.
While you receive our product, here are some Q&A that will help optimize your usage and enjoyment of our sound bar:
Q1: What the sound bar needs to hook up to to be able to work?
A1: Plug the USB cable for power, and plug in the 3.5mm audio cable into the audio output of your device to make sound bar work. Connect the blue jack to the audio and pink to the microphone output.
Q2: If my computer doesn't recognize this speaker, what can I do?
A2: Don't plug in the USB power cable first.
Start to plug the pink jack into the mic input of your computer.
Plug the blue jack into the audio output of your computer second. (Right click your audio icon in the lower right corner and select playback (the same with recording) and find the speaker, set it to default, exit out.
Plug in the USB power cable to see whether it could works.
Q3: Can it work with TV ?
A3: You can use it for TV as long as your TV has 3.5mm audio port. Or the TV have RCA output, you could get a 3.5mm Audio female Cable to 2 RCA Male Cable to make it work.
Technical Specification: Dimension: 16 x 2.5 x 2.8 in
What’s in the Box:
1 x TaoTronics Sound bar (Model: TT-SK018)
1 x User Guide
1 x Power Cord
- Wide Array of Compatibilities: Works with any device that has a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, such as PC s/ laptops / smartphones / tablets / projectors
- Powerful Audio: Produces an impressive soundstage and has great sound quality
- Simple Operation: Plug in the USB port for power and plug the pink cable for mic and the blue cable for headphone. Dial the knob for volume to start the oomph; LED Accents set up the ambience
- Microphone & Headphone Enabled: 3.5mm microphone input and headphone output make it handy for late-night movies or gaming sessions
- Space-Saving Design: Works well with your computer or TV while letting users play what they want without sacrificing valuable desk space. [Note] If you want to hook the sound bar up with TV, you should make sure the TV has 3.5mm audio output. Or the TV have RCA output, you could get the 3.5mm Audio female Cable to 2 RCA Male Cable to make it work