The Comparative Guide to Nutritional SupplementsTM, 6th edition, is far more than an update: the guide has been completely rewritten in light of latest groundbreaking discoveries from the world of nutritional research. A huge change in our scientific understanding of how dietary antioxidants truly work required a huge change in the guide; with the release of our contemporary edition, this is just what NutriSearch provides.
Very latest scientific evidence has now established that most dietary antioxidants do not work the way we thought they did. Moderately than confront aggressive and powerful free radicals in direct hand-to-hand combat, biologically relevant antioxidants activate the cell s own HEAVY GUNS its endogenous antioxidant defences, honed over two billion years of evolution.
This emergent scientific understanding in cellular antioxidant defence is a real game-changer. It presents a quantum perceptual leap a paradigm shift for an industry where very few players are even aware that the game itself has been transformed.
* Learn how the immutable laws of quantum chemistry and reaction kinetics rule against direct free radical scavenging by common antioxidants.
* Read how science has, for decades, inadvertently focused on the incorrect antioxidants.
* Examine how plant-based antioxidants can mockingly develop into oxidants, capable of tapping evolutionarily conserved mechanisms of cell signalling to trigger key genetic switches.
* Find out how nuclear transcription factor Nrf2, a key ON/OFF switch that controls expression of over 500 genes, can influence oxidative stress, inflammation, disease resistance, and progression of the aging process itself.
* Discover how the practice of calorie restriction, regular exercise, and the consumption of make a selection plant-based nutrients may support both our healthspan and our lifespan.
With exhaustive market research on over 1,600 nutritional supplements in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Colombia, find out how our completely revised analytical criteria now incorporating the exciting science of cell signalling rate your favourite nutritional products.