✔ Will this air purifier kills my car battery if I left it plugged in while the car engine were turned off?
The purifier turns itself off when you stop the engine, so there is no further battery drain afterward.
✔ I am a fuel truck driver. Will this air purifier work on the smell of gasoline?
Yes, our air purifier is very effective in removing gasoline smell. However, please make sure the cigarette lighter in your truck is 12 Volt not 24 Volt. Otherwise, the air purifier will get damaged as soon as it is plugged into the socket.
✔ Does the product help eliminate smell left behind by marijuana and tobacco?
The ionizer get rid of the smell very effectively and leave a clean smell inside your car. It works particularly well when combining with the use of a pen vaporizer and leather interior.
- ★ PHONE CHARGER AND AIR PURIFICATION 2-IN-1 Dual USB ports allow easy charging for you and your passenger's smartphone and other electronic devices. Combining that with air purification technology, we bring you quick phone charging and pollen-free clean fresh air to your driving experience. No battery or filter replacement required.
- ★ REMOVE BAD SMELLS IN SECONDS By adopting multi-needlepoint ionization, this iDOBBi air purifier constantly releases a whopping 5.6M ion/cm³ negative ions and Ozone. That is at least 10% more than any car purifier currently in the market to keep a nearly 800 sq. ft area absolutely purified! ( Our product releases 5.6M ion/cm³ every second while a household unit typically releases just about 6.0M ion/cm³ ).
- ★ TOTAL RELIEF FROM ALLERGIES Releases high-density negative ions to neutralize airborne contaminates such as dust, pollen, mold, smoke, pet dander, and bacteria, germs from the inside of a vehicle. The Ozone particles then remove cigarette smoke, food smell, and foul odors left behind by pets, sweat, and exhaust.
- ★ KEEP YOUR SMOKING HABIT DISCRETE FROM OTHERS Wether you want to be considerate to your passengers or simply want to keep your personal ritual private, this car air purifier breaks down the slightest smoke particles and restores the neutral scent of your car.
- ★ STYLISH DESIGN AND QUIET OPERATION The glossy design together with crystal semi-sphere blue LED light add a contemporary look that accompanies all car interiors. With no fans or any moving parts, this air purifier runs ultra quietly.
How A Crossover Is Used
The Planet Audio EC10B two-way electronic crossover is a high-fidelity signal processor that allows you to customize the low level output of your input source (such as a car radio), so that the signal can be applied to an amplifier or amplifiers as a part of a two-way mobile audio system. It is intended for use in a car audio system which includes amplifiers in the signal path after the crossover, and provides front, rear, and subwoofer low level outputs via RCA connectors.
Input, Output, Remote, And Power Connections
- Power LED
- Remote Level Control Connector
- Left/Right Low Level (RCA) Inputs: If your head unit has low level (RCA) two-channel outputs, connect the outputs of your head units to these connections.
- Left/Right High Level (speaker) Inputs: If your head unit lacks low level (RCA) two-channel outputs, connect the outputs of your head units to these connections. Do not connect both high level and low level inputs to the EC10B.
- Left/Right Low Pass (Subwoofer) Outputs
- Left/Right High Pass (Highs/Mids) Outputs
- +12V, Ground And Remote Turn-On Terminals: Use this control to select the highest frequency to be sent to the subwoofer channel. Choose a frequency between 50 Hz and 250Hz.
- Fuse Connector: Use only fuse with 3A rating
Front And Rear Channel Controls
- Output Level Control: Use this control to set the output level for the low pass (subwoofer) channel.
- Bass Boost Level Control: Use this control to set the amount of bass boost which will be added to this channel.
- Low Pass Frequency Control: This control will set the highest frequency which will pass through the low pass (subwoofer) channel of your system.
- Output Mode Selector: Use this to select either Mono or Stereo signal output to be delivered to the low pass (subwoofer) outputs.
- Phase Selector: This control will let you select the output phase of the low pass (subwoofer) channel for the best time alignment and imaging.
- Output Level Control: Use this control to set the output level for the high pass (Highs/Mids) channel.
- Low Pass Frequency Control: This control will set the lowest frequency which will pass through the high pass (Mids/Highs) channel of your system.
- Left And Right High Level (speaker) Input Gain Controls: If you are using the high level inputs, use these controls to set the high input gain levels for each channel.
- Offers the same quality and performance of the EC20B in a two way (high-pass / low-pass) configuration
- Variable Low Pass: 35 Hz to 400 Hz, Variable High Pass: 50 Hz to 1.5 kHz
- Crossover Slope: 6 dB / octave, Independent Front and Rear Level Controls
- S / N: ≥ 85 dB, DC-to-DC power supply
- Subwoofer Phase, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Variable Bass Boost 0 to +12 dB @ 45 Hz
- Dimensions: 7-1 / 4" L x 4-3 / 8" W x 1-1 / 4" H
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2-Way Electronic Crossover , With Remote Sub Level Control
- Continuously Variable Low Pass: 35Hz To 400Hz Continuously Variable High Pass: 50Hz To 1.5Khz Crossover Slope: 6Db/Octave
- Independent Front And Rear Level Controls Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 110Db Dc-To-Dc Power Supply
- Subwoofer Phase And Stereo/Mono Switches Remote Subwoofer Level Control
- Variable Bass Boost 0 To +12Db @ 45Hz Dimensions: 4-3/8-Inchw X 7-1/4-Inchl X 1-1/4-Inchh