Few components add more to the home theater experience than a subwoofer. A subwoofer is designed to reproduce the lowest of audible frequencies and will give you that spine-tingling rumble effect that takes you out of reality and into the plot. The beauty of OSD Audio in-wall subs is that you'll experience that thunderous, room-filling bass without filling up floor space. Note: Requires Additional Subwoofer Amplifier
- 10-Inch Polypropylene Woofer with Butyl Rubber Surround for High Performance
- Power Handling: 25 to 200-Watts ; Impedance: 8 ohm
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 200Hz +/-3dB ; Sensitivity: 2.83V/1m: 86dB
- Cut-Out Dimension: 10 5/8 x 10 5/8 Inches (272 x 272mm) ; Mounting Depth: 3 3/4-Inch (95mm)
- Note: Requires Additional Subwoofer Amplifier
- Shipping: This item does not ship outside the U.S
Specifications Power output: 120 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 8 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.02% total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter). 180 watts RMS x 5 (all channels driven simultaneously into 4 ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with less than 0.03% total harmonic distortion, A-weight filter) Frequency Response: 20Hz -20kHz +/- 0.5 dB at rated output (120W) Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): Less than 0.02% at rated output (120W), all frequencies, less than 0.01% at 1kHz Intermodulation Distortion (IMD): Less than 0.05% from 250mV to output full rated output (120W) Filter Capacitance: Four 6,800 μF Capacitors per Channel Number of Output Devices: 4 per channel Power Bandwidth: 5Hz - 54kHz +0/-3 dB Damping Factor: Greater than 105 from 10Hz to 400Hz Crosstalk: Greater than -70dB from 20Hz - 20kHz Gain: Voltage gain of 29dB Input Impedance: 40k ohms Input Sensitivity: 1.00 Volt Remote Trigger Voltage: 9 - 24 Volts DC at 5 milliamperes or greater Power requirements: 120VAC, ±3%, 50Hz - 60Hz Power consumption: 1,500 watts (maximum) Dimensions including feet (H x W x D): 6.0" x 17.0" x 16.75" Weight: 50 (lbs)
- Differential-sensing RCA input circuit designed to reject input hum
- Independent power supply rectification for each of the 5 channels, to ensure excellent isolation.
- Two pairs of 150-watt Toshiba bi-polar output transistors per channel for fail-safe reliability.
- Separate output protection relays for each channel, designed to disengage the speaker from the amp in the unlikely case of a short, or excessive DC offset.
- A modular audio channel design to ensure each audio signal is isolated from the other channels, from input all the way to output.