State officials issued 18 licences to businesses and gave them the Sunday start day to sell products tested by Michigan. Massive lines formed at dispensaries in Ann Arbor.
Read the full article at: www.dailymail.co.uk
- He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy
- The Exploding CBD Industry
- Medical Marijuana Facts, Myths & Reality 11/30 by Stan Mason | Education
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
- California pot industry calls for help from state leaders
- Drinkables Are The New Edibles. Where, When And How Can You Get Them?
- How CBD:THC Blends Work: Half Baked – Exploring the Biases of NAM
- More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows
- The FDA Issues Hemp-CBD Warning Letters and a Consumer Update