How much time and taxpayer money are Officers spending on arresting people on what is usually a non-violent possession charge? What impact do these arrests have on the court docket? How many people are in jails that are usually overcrowded because of these cases?
Read the full article at: www.blogtalkradio.com
- Sorry, the MORE Act Has No Chance of Becoming Law
- California pot industry calls for help from state leaders
- Drinkables Are The New Edibles. Where, When And How Can You Get Them?
- How CBD:THC Blends Work: Half Baked – Exploring the Biases of NAM
- More Than 72 Percent of Cultivated Cannabis in the U.S. Is Illicit, New Report Shows
- The FDA Issues Hemp-CBD Warning Letters and a Consumer Update
- CBD products take a hit after FDA says they may not be safe
- A tribal hemp market? Thanks, South Dakota.
- How to Choose the Right Medical Cannabis Ingestion Method for Your Needs
- Can CBD Gummies Help With Your Chronic Pain?