The first view of the Boss RIOT Series amplifiers may deceive you. The elegant lines of the R1100M are a textbook exercise in minimalist design. But appearances can be deceiving; the beauty of its design masks the raw power, and reproductive clarity this amplifier produces for your auditory pleasure. This beauty performs like a beast, delivering the clean, powerful, sound you demand from your car stereo.
Features: Remote Subwoofer Level Control Blue Illuminated BOSS Logo Dimensions - 10-7/16 W x 2-1/4 H x 9-1/8 L
- POWER: Maximum Power Output of 1100 Watts at 2 Ohms into one channel. MAX power output of 550 Watts at 4 Ohms into one Channel. This amplifier is designed to run your subwoofer(s) giving them the power that they need to perform as they were meant to
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1100M to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1100M with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- LOW-PASS CROSSOVER: A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: Variable Bass Boost allows you to adjust the low bass within the boost range to just the way you like it
- DIMENSIONS: The R1100M is 9.1 inches in Depth, 10.4 inches in Width and 2.3 inches in Height. It can be installed in a variety of different places due to its' slim and compact design
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
The pin extractor is a plunger style pin extractor for pushing pins out from behind the connector blocks for contact sizes 16-20. 3" long. This Amp connector tool can be used on AMP CPC type connectors.
- The pin extractor is a plunger style pin extractor for pushing pins out from behind the connector blocks for contact sizes 16-20
- This Amp connector tool can be used on AMP CPC type connectors
- 3-inch length