Pyle Model : PLCDBT95MRB
Bluetooth Marine Stereo & Speaker Kit
Bluetooth Marine Stereo Radio Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit, Hands-Free Talking, CD Player, MP3/USB/SD Readers, AM/FM Radio, (4) 6.5’’ SpeakersMarine Kit Features:
Bluetooth Receiver Connectivity:
What's in the Box:
Receiver Technical Specs:
The Pyle Marine Audio Stereo Kit is perfect for all boat and watercraft sound system setups. The included Bluetooth Stereo Receiver and Waterproof Speakers serve perfectly to replace an existing audio system or can be setup as a new application upgrade -- thanks to universal mounting ability. The included Single DIN universal standard headunit and 6.5’’ -inch marine grade speakers are weather-resistant and were designed with OEM parts in mind, so installation will be quick and hassle-free. Head Unit features include Bluetooth Wireless Music Streaming Ability, Built-in Microphone for Hands-Free Talking, AM/FM Radio with 30 station memory, USB Flash & SD Memory Card Readers, MP3 Digital Audio Support, along with an Aux (3.5mm) Input Jack -- allowing you to connect and stream audio from even more external devices. Control it all via the digital LCD display screen or use the included remote control. The system also includes a water-resistant radio shield face cover for all season weatherproof protection -- rain or shine. Add rugged marine grade sound to your surroundings with the Pyle Bluetooth Marine Receiver & Waterproof Speaker Kit.Price: $84.99
- UPDATED FEATURES: This audio stereo kit is unlike others. It comes w/ a Bluetooth marine receiver, 4 pieces 6.5" waterproof speakers, a remote control & a radio shield. Has a CD player & slots for MP3/USB/SD reading. It can also use AM/FM radio
- WATERPROOF MARINE CONSOLE: Made for marine use that's why all the inclusion of this stereo set are waterproof or water resistant. The receiver is an in-dash console that can be easily installed & all are universal standard OEM sizes for easy upgrade
- PREMIUM BLUETOOTH RECEIVER: The receiver has Bluetooth connectivity that can wirelessly connect to iPhone, Android Smartphones and all other Bluetooth devices. The wireless range is within 16ft. Also has a front loading CD player and USB/SD readers
- POWERFUL 4 X 50 WATT: The powerful 6.5" speakers offer full range stereo audio. w/ waterproof ability has 4 Ohm Impedance and 80Hz - 18kHz frequency response. It's rated at 4 x 50 watt, so each speaker has plenty of independent power
- HANDS-FREE CALLING: Has a built-in microphone for easy and hassle-free hands-free calling. With such feature, this marine receiver is perfect for boat, marine watercraft & other off-road vehicle use. It also has a 3.5mm aux jack input for headphones
The DepthTrax 1B digital depth sounder with auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features is designed to give precise depth readings from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 mph. This depth finder incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system for the user programmable shallow and deep water alarms. Keel-Offset allows readings to be adjusted for vessel draft. The 1.65"" x 0.85"" LCD reads depths in feet and meters, and uses SoftGlow backlighting for easy and reliable operation at night. This sounder includes white and black Interchangeable Face Plates and Bezels as well as a suncover. Requires a 2 1/8"" Diameter Mounting Hole or can be surface mounted with the ACC-DF-1000 Surface mount bracket.
INCLUDES: digital depth finder display, transducer (transom/glue-in), white & black interchangeable faces & trim rings, display storage cover, mounting hardware, plug and play marine connectors, and Operator's Manual.
Ideal for power boaters and sailors, the Norcross Hawkeye DF1000D Depth Sounder delivers instant depth updates to help keep you safe in the water. Featuring auto-ranging and auto-sensitivity features, the DF1000D gives precise depth readings (in feet or meters) from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 miles per hour. It also incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system with programmable shallow and deep water alarms, while the "Keel-Offset" function allows readings to be adjusted for vessel draft.
Today's high-tech, multipurpose depth sounders and fish finders are designed to produce a range of readings, from bottom contour, fish location, and thermoclines, to a variety of other useful sonar data. However, the technology used to decipher between these different signals, coupled with the configuration of their specialized transducers, greatly reduces their ability to give instant bottom readings while on plane. The DF1000D, on the other hand, gives you reliable reading while you're running your boat. Its easy touch, algorithmic, digital programming, waterproof front face, and large, 1.65 x 0.85-inch, illuminated display give you everything you need to make each trip safe and productive. For added convenience, the included transducer can be transom-mounted or glued in.
The DF1000D comes with a two year warranty.Price: $59.99
- Combination Transom Mount / Glue-In-Hull Transducer
- Gives precise depth readings (in feet or meters) from 2.5 to 200 feet at speeds up to 63 miles per hour
- Incorporates an advanced three-stage depth alarm warning system with programmable shallow and deep water alarms; "Keel-Offset" function allows readings to be adjusted for vessel draft
- Easy touch, algorithmic, digital programming; waterproof front face, and large, , illuminated display
- Display dimensions: 1.65 x 0.85 inches (WxH); comes with a two year warranty