AquaLink View PLB from ACR relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites in the event of an emergency. AquaLink's digital display allows you to test the device as well as check on your co-ordinates and battery power.
AquaLink features three levels of signal technology - GPS positioning, 406MHz signal and 121.5 MHz homing capability. These technologies work together to relay co-ordinates accurate to within 100 metres to worldwide emergency services.
An LED strobe light helps you attract attention once rescue services arrive.
Unlike many other PLBs, the AquaLink features a digital display - this gives you peace of mind as it allows you to check on battery life and view your GPS latitude and longitude. It also makes testing the device much easier as on screen instructions guide you through the process - testing PLBs without a screen means relying on a series of beeps.
Registering your Personal Locator Beacon is required by law in most countries. Registering is very important because should your beacon ever be activated, it is how Search and Rescue Teams will know who you are, and contacts provided may be able to supply information about your specific travel plans. In the absence of this information, it may take longer for a search-and-rescue operation to begin.
Should you wish to register your device in the US, please choose our ‘Programmed for US Registration’ listing. For registration outside the US please choose our ‘Programmed for Rest of World’ listing and advise us of your required country of registration after purchase so we can program the device for you. Please note that some countries, such as Spain and Germany, do not allow PLB registration unless registered to a vessel. Users in these countries without a vessel can register their devices in the US if required.
- When it comes to your survival on the open seas and massive lakes, count on the ACR Electronics AquaLink View 406 Personal Locator Beacon.
- Completely waterproof and self-buoyant, this life saver broadcasts both your personal information as it's listed in your world-wide network registration in addition to the exact GPS coordinates of your location (accurate within 100 meters).
The best value in our handheld VHF radio line up! Backed by 50 years of Cobra quality, this floating radio has an orange core for higher visibility and is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies. It also includes all of the core features like Noise canceling microphone, JIS7/IPX7 rated Submersible, Tri-Watch, Memory Channels, Memory Scan and BURP.
- IT FLOATS - Never worry about losing your radio overboard! The floating design and orange core makes it easy to retrieve from the water. COAST GUARD WATERPROOF
- STANDARD JIS7 means it is submersible for 30 minutes in up to 3ft/1M deep water
- SHORT OR LONG RANGE - Clearly communicate with 1,3 or 6 Watt output options so that you're never alone on the water. With Tri-Watch you can monitor 3 channels simultaneously
- INTERNATIONAL COVERAGE - with 3 channel maps, you can confidently navigate around the USA, Canada and International waters with coverage you can count on and convenient unlimited memory to make channel recall simple w/ easy-to-read signal meter
- 10 NOAA WEATHER CHANNELS - Be the first to know of incoming hazards or changing weather w/ instant access to NOAA weather channels 24 hours a day and audible tone if an emergency or threatening weather is nearby while monitoring up to 3 channels at once
- EASY TO USE - The ergonomic and compact design is comfortable to hold and intuitive to operate with a backlit display making communication easy in all conditions, featuring innovative BURP design that vibrates water to clear the speaker when wet