There has been interest in cannabis being used as a replacement drug for people with opioid use disorder, but research at McMaster University has found it doesn’t work.
Read the full article at: medicalxpress.com
- Recreational Cannabis Could Become Legal In New Mexico
- Can Cannabis Help Redefine Capitalism?
- Biden says he won’t legalize marijuana because it may be a ‘gateway drug’
- Dear Dabby… How Can Cannabis Fit in the Workplace?
- US Congress Could Legalize Marijuana on a Federal Level next Week »
- CBD Is Not Safe, Says Former FDA Chief Scott Gottlieb
- Seniors and CBD: What You Need to Know | Sunrise CBD Blog
- Hemp Regulation Comments Are Pouring In, and There Is Still Time for More
- CULTIVATED: Inside the cannabis industry’s meltdown, teen use creeps up in legal states, and an exclusive look at industry salaries
- – The Cannifornian