A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower PFC Sinewave CP1500PFCLCD provides battery backup, power protection (using sine wave output), and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems requiring active PFC power source compatibility. The CP1500PFCLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
Two USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) power portable devices such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras. The CP1500PFCLCD comes with a three-year warranty (including coverage of batteries) and a $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee.
- 1500VA/900W PFC Sine Wave Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) System - designed to support Active PFC and conventional power supplies
- 10 NEMA 5-15R OUTLETS: (5) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (5) Surge Protected Outlets safeguard servers, workstations, network devices and telecom equipment. The UPS also includes 2 USB charge ports (1 Amp shared) to power portable devices
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD PANEL: Displays immediate, detailed information on battery and power conditions, including: estimated runtime, battery capacity, load capacity, etc. Plug Type-NEMA 5-15P. Plug Style-Right Angle, 45° Offset Right. Battery- Runtime at Half Load-11 minutes, Runtime at Full Load-2 minutes. Typical Recharge Time-8 hours
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery. Battery Type- Sealed Lead-Acid. Battery Size- 12V/8.5Ah
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY - INCLUDING THE BATTERY, $500,000 Connected Equipment Guarantee and FREE PowerPanel Personal Edition Management Software (Download)
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total blackout finish, Blackout Yeti adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. Blackout Yeti can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue's innovative triple capsule array, Blackout Yeti can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. Blackout Yeti utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, Blackout Yeti is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today.
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation;Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo. Microphone -Frequency Response- 20Hz - 20kHz. Headphone Amplifier-Frequency Response-15 Hz - 22 kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Dimensions (extended in stand) : 4.72 x 4.92 x 11.61 inches
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload)
- Some imperfections may show as result of painting or molding processes
- NOTE: Kindly refer the Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Manual from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.