Pioneer AVH-X490BS double din Bluetooth in-dash DVD/CD/am/FM car stereo receiver w/ 7" WVGA screen, Sirius xm-ready. Cea-2006 compliant amplifier. Appradio one gives you complete control over Compatible iPhone and Android apps on the radio's screen. Am/FM tuner with 18FM/12Am presets. Remote control included.
- Pioneer AVH-X490BS in-dash receiver
- Power output: peak: 50 watts x 4 channels/ RMS: 14 watts x 4 channels
- Mixtrax blends songs together dj-style
- Time alignment optimizes music for where you're sitting in the vehicle
- CD text information display: MP3 ID3 tag display (title/artist/album)
- Built-in Amplifier:50W x 4 ; Power output:14 watts x 4 channels
Detailed "enhanced product description" of ATOTO A6Y2710SB can be read here: https://bit.ly/2IXSAId
Product Version: A6Y Standard Version with horizontal physical operation buttons
*Bulit-in Dual Bluetooth (BT1 4.2 & BT2 4.0.Support as handsfree/BT Music Playback/Contacts Synchronization/Internet tethering/BT OBD).
*Built-in WiFi module, connection to phone's hotspot data or home WiFi to stay online.
*Highly integrated with 3rd party devices(Dash DVR,Phone Link,BT OBD2, IR SWC Kit,TPMS,sold separately).
*Full HD 7in 1024 x 600 Capacitive Touchscreen;
*CPU: MTK Soc-based Quad-core 1.5Ghz. GPU: ARM Mali-450 MP4;
*Built-in Max 4x45W Amplifier with RMS 4x24W;
*Preset 9-band EQ with 12 section adjustable frequency
*Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner w/ RDS;
*OS: Optimized Android 6.0;
*System Language: English,German,French,Italian,Spanish,Portuguese,Arabic,Russian,Japanese;
Inputs,Outputs & Slots:
*Reversing camera input;
*AUX Audio/Video input,no video output;
*4xRCA Audio Out(4v) & Mono Subwoof Out;
*One Micro SD slot - to store media files,on-dash DVR records
*3xUSB Slot - Connect 256G USB Drive, and optional USB devices.
Fast Boot - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds;
Builtin Microphone IC & external Wi-Fi antenna have better performance than average Android car stereos;
Continuous firmware update support. Latest firmware downloading source and updating guide can be found on ATOTO Online Web Support System (support.myatoto.com)
Highest Compatibility For Vehicle Fit/Installation - 173mm x 97mm front panel dimension, fits most installation mounting dash kit brands(Metra, Scosche, PAC dash kit,etc)
Allows users to operate A6 with factory steering wheel audio control (analog resistive signal based), or ATOTO SWC remote kit;
Notice: ATOTO Standard version does not have 2A fast charge feature,or external microphone
- *Developed from widely used & stable Android Marshmallow OS, deeply customized & optimized to let it perform better in vehicles. Lots of vehicle-based features - Specific FM/AM Radio tuner w/ RDS, preset max 4*45W amplifier with higher 4*24w RMS power out, AUX/Backup camera/dash camera input, Bluetooth handsfree, steering wheel key control & more (no DVD/CD Player,however). Quick Booting - Start the car & access system within 2 seconds!
- *If your car has factory Steering Wheel key Control feature (shorted for SWC,based on resistive analog signal input only; if your car happens to use digital CANBUS data signal, and you can find applicable digital-to-resistive converter), SWC feature can still be retained. WiFi receiption & builtin microphone have been significantly improved. The reception of ATOTO WiFi can be comparable to some phones! Drivers do not have to yell to the car stereo to talk with the other one!
- *Dual Bluetooth chips inside not only work as BT handsfree /media streaming, but also connect to phone's BT tethering to access internet, send/receive files, and even connect to BT gamepad /mouse &OBD. Built in GPS module, pre-installed map engine app: Google Maps(free),users need to download map data of certain area from the app setting for offline navigation. Waze/HERE WeGo/Tomtom are also supported. All ATOTO optional accessories/parts can be found here:https://www.amazon.com/atoto
- *Unlimited Micro USB Drive/ Micro SD storage supported (256GB confirmed OK). Which model of A6 series fits my need best? DETAILED DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A6 Models are available in this link: http://bit.ly/2F2k4uS, or see last images from left image area.[Find the reasons why ATOTO doesn't follow other Android Car Stereo brands in hardware,software and design from this link: https://bit.ly/2uxA4UP]. Helpful articles & Online product registration is available on AOCSS(http://support.myatoto.com)
- Continuous firmware update [latest firmware version ATOTO AICE OS 9.4]. Get continued firmware update when available to ensure less bugs and new features added. Doest this one fit my car? Do I need any other parts to finish installation? Which one fits my car better? Expert-support (we fully understand our products, as well as general installing issues). Remember to write to us (email@example.com) if you have any questions before purchasing, or need help with A6.