Local authorities acted correctly by not allowing sales of CBD products that don’t have a “novel food” authorization, a German court decided, confirming an earlier ruling.
Read the full article at: hempindustrydaily.com
- Pipe dream: The African cannabis empire that never was
- A global history of cannabis edibles
- How might terpenes contribute to the ‘entourage effect’ of cannabis?
- The billion-dollar pet CBD industry is coming. But does it work?
- Brazil Approves Importation Of Medicinal Cannabis-Based Products
- What is nano THC? How nanoemulsions create new cannabis building blocks
- Willie Nelson says he stopped smoking pot to ‘take better care’ of himself
- Michigan becomes the first Midwest state to allow the legal sell of recreational marijuana | Daily
- He’s the talk of L.A.’s marijuana industry
- ‘Not a lolly scramble’: Why running a cannabis business won’t be easy